Re: [Epic] Rant was: Epic shock troops

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 10:37:00 -0500

> From: Karadek <stukeefe_at_...>
>
> > What happened to this list being used for the discussion of
> > Space Marine? If I wanted political commentary, I'd buy a
> > magazine. If you want to express these views, I'm sure there
> > are more appropriate places. I think this whole thread should
> > be moved off to a more private list, as I'm sure most people
> > here don't care about your feelings on American foriegn policy.
>
> No need to be hasty; I'm sure that those offended are a minority, else
> more would complain.

        Or maybe we saw other people complaining first, and
decided there was no need to add to this stupidity. Political
discussions do not belong here, especially not in the length
or detail that Tony went into. Period. It was a message with
no Epic content at all and clearly should have gone to private
email. The other times this has happened (the SCA stuff for
example), the posts in question were at least brief.

> I for one am enjoying this thread. Being American
> myself, I'm happy to see more people sharing my own ideas on the
> motherland's rather insane foreign policy.

        Great. Take it to private email.

Scott
shupes_at_...