RE: [Epic] Re:

From: Philip Nixon <philip.nixon_at_nda.n-i.nhs.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 16:22:30 -0000

But didn't you all discuss something about titan bases being an exeption
IMHO the rule is to give titans a more devastating cc affect attacking
those in contact and those before it ALSO not having to charge as far to
do it whereas the troops HAVE to reach the feet before they can do
anything
Anyway just mount them in aplague tower and board the mutha !!!