Re: [Epic] Epic 40K sprues.NICE!

From: Keith Zanardi <xenofobe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 00:43:13 -0500 (EST)

At 09:33 PM 3/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Keith Zanardi wrote:
>
>> >Do you know if the new box sets will come with base sprues? (yeah right,
>> >we can still hope though...)
>> >
>> > Chen-song
>> > God! I never thought of that! I took it for granted that we would get
>> the right amount of sprues. Maybe that's why they are $9.99!
>> No, really, I think we will get the right amount (and type? I'm thinking
>> of the 3 bikes to a base thing here) of sprues. GW is usually pretty good
>> in that department.
>>
>> Keith
>
>So you think GW will give us enough bases to go with the plastic sets?
><snicker> <snicker>
>
>Anyways, I heard somewhere that we have to make the bike bases ourselves.

    That's what I am doing tonight! I didn't get any 20X30? stands so...
    I'm cutting the old ones in half to make them.

>By the way, I don't think the bigger holes on the new stands are a good
>idea. Right now, I can put minis into the current bases without using
>glue because they are so tight.

      They can't stay tight forever! You are just going to have to stick
     with her um I mean IT.

  I can (relatively) easily rebase them.
>Now I have to glue the figures into the bases. So if GW changes the shape
>of the base again, say to some phallic shape for screwing customers,

  HEY! NOBODY WAS TO HEAR ABOUT THAT CHANGE UNTIL EPICWFB!