Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 11:36:29 +0800

At 10:25 AM 3/7/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Wow, what can I say but you are one stubborn individual. However,
>there have been way too many posts on this circular logic of the rules.
>I would say that it is accounting for most of the "discussion" on the
>list. It is also going nowhere. In lieu of your complaint that the
>Net Epic thread was taking up too much bandwidth, I will say the same
>about this thread. I vote we can it. (yes it is early, and yes I am
>grumpy).
>
>At least now I know why they call you Agro and not Brett.

Now that Jervis is back on the 40k list (don't ask me why he is not on the
Epic list), perhaps we can forward him the situation. I understand that the
Primarchs have stated before that they have been very busy and someone
mentioned that with Epic40K the Primarchs decided not to go too much into
Epic nowadays.

Maybe Alan (you were the official Q&A guy right ?) can send him an e-mail,
explaining the situation and ask for the original interpretation of those
sentences. It is driving me nuts !

Also, maybe we can all promised that in exchange of his response, we won't
bring up the doomweaver-vs-voidshields ever again. And that this will be the
last Epic question we'll send him, after all Epic40k will be coming in about
3 weeks time. How about that ?

Regards
Oki