Re: [Epic] GOODBYE GW!

From: Johnnemann Nordhagen <jsnord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:44:36 -0700

Hehehe. WOW. I think that it's great the way you refuse to be controlled
by GW, and are actually showing it in physical form rather that just
bitching about it as many on this list do. I think that those of us
without the strength of character to do something this drastic should
send off an e-mail, or a letter (with the charred and blackened figs, of
course) to GW, saying that we support you and understand perfectly the
motives behind your drastic move. Maybe that will cause them to realize
that their customers are dissatisfied (doubtful) and make them take
action (yeah right). I personally see this as just the first event of a
revolution against GW by enraged players! Then again, I read too much
sci-fi. :-)

Rise up and strike against the tyrants!

P.S. I am being mostly sarcastic here. please try and take this in the
way it was intended. Also, it's late, so my brain is not very clear and
sharp right now. If I screwed up in any way that mortally offends you,
live with it.

--
Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)