Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:19:39 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
> > There are no, none, nada, niente, differences gamewise between old and new
> > minis. All the old stuff is playable/compatable with no penalties. The
> > only reason you need to buy new mminis is because you don't have enough
> > now, or you like the look of the new ones.
>
> Give it up, Paul. I tried this line of reasoning for months. No
> one is listening. I guess it's more fun to bitch than to listen.

Well, he's not *totally* correct. While there is no difference between
a current Leman Russ and the new ones they're putting out, there's a
heck of a difference between the Squats I have and the Squats GW is
putting out.

(half ^_- )

> Thanks for your efforts on rumor control, though.

Ditto that....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...