RE: [Epic] Letter to GWUK

From: John <slaann_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:58:02 -0600

----------
From: The Ogre[SMTP:the.ogre_at_...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 1997 9:11 PM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: [Epic] Letter to GWUK

Keith Zanardi wrote:

> This is the letter I sent to the UK. It was the only address I had so...
>

> > Thanks SO much for your executive decision on REQUIRING stores to
> buy a specific
> > amount of the NEW Epic40K! Now, not one store within 50 miles of where I
> live will
> > carry your game. Thanks alot morons! You just want that money SO bad
> > that you will keep pushing until you LOOSE! Customers that is. I am only
> one,
> > but there WILL be more.
> >
> > I am out. I will be burning all of my GW crap. You will get no more
> money from
> > me. I am ashamed of myself for putting up with your money-grubbing company
> > for as long as I have! I hope that Wal-Mart gets your ENTIRE line and
> then sells
> > it at 50% off ALL THE TIME! HA HA ah HA!
> >
> > You people SHOULD be looking for a job right now. Hell, you will be
> out of business
> > within 2 years at this rate. Maybe you all could go work on an oil rig
> in the North Sea!
> >
> > You say, "We don't care about you or your plight." I already know this.
> But, remember
> > this, your OWN actions will come back and haunt YOU! I only hope that it
> is SOONER than
> > later.
> >
> > This weekend, look out towards America. The smoke you see will be
> from GW minis
> > burning and melting in my backyard.
> >

> > Goodbye,
> > Keith Zanardi

Errm, no offence Keith, but the letter will be rather ineefectual.

Ineffectual isn't the point, many of should be fed up well beyond kieths breaking point.

30 odd% is a bit steep I suppose, but you must
put into the equation that around the globe are people called here
''regulars''. GW to them is a drug. They inject it, they abuse it.
They are like crack / heroin addicts. They must come back for their
next hit.

at least there is qualified program for drug users!!
But we the "regulars" just burn C note after C note with no real hope of rehabilitation... except Keith's beacon of smoke on the horizon.

heres to slaanesh, pleasure in all things the purging of GW profits.

jd