Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:34:14 -0600

> Well, he's not *totally* correct. While there is no difference between
> a current Leman Russ and the new ones they're putting out, there's a
> heck of a difference between the Squats I have and the Squats GW is
> putting out.
>
> (half ^_- )
>
> Aaron Teske

Point well taken. I really feel for you Squat players out there. Despite
my aversion to house rules, I'm hoping our local squat player and I
can come up with a way to get squats into the new game. (Hey, how come
all squat players I know of are named Aaron?)

I hope you'll put your own ideas up on your web page. I thought you
did a good job of keeping squats "in the game" after the advent of
Titan Legions.

-Allen