Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:27:43 -0600

> > Give it up, Paul. I tried this line of reasoning for months. No
> > one is listening. I guess it's more fun to bitch than to listen.
> > Thanks for your efforts on rumor control, though.
>
> Well, I was listening, but telling me again is generally going
> to leave me just as quiet on the subject as I was before. I made an
> obligatory comment on an ugly $30 Warlord titan rather than 6 nice
> looking ones for $30, but that was about it, I think.
>
> Mark

Sorry, Mark. If you want to complain about the newest Warlord being less
attractive than the original while costing 6 times as much, I'm right
behind you. Fortunately, I have plenty of Warlords and don't need to buy
any more. (As well as plenty of infantry, and don't need to buy any more.)

My caustic and rather hasty comment, made during my grumpy period this
afternoon, wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at the fact that we see the
"I can't believe those bastards at GW are forcing us to rebase all our
infantry" line in a post almost every day, despite that fact that we've
known for *four _months_* that it isn't true.

Ah well, I promise to never post while angry again.

-Allen