Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 12:14:40 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
> Point well taken. I really feel for you Squat players out there. Despite
> my aversion to house rules, I'm hoping our local squat player and I
> can come up with a way to get squats into the new game.

Me, too... I've already got several ideas, but since I don't have the
rules yet I can't really do anything concrete. (And if anyone out there
*does* have the rules, and intends to make Squat rules, please don't
post 'em untill a few days after the general release! I'd like to see
how many similarities there are in people's interpretations.)

>(Hey, how come
> all squat players I know of are named Aaron?)

Beats me. We did have a player here, Josh, who had a bunch of Squats,
but he never played 'em. He was a Chaos flunky, mostly. (Heck, he had
Chaos Dwarfs for WHFB, so maybe a bit more than "mostly".... He also
thought up the Slaaneshi Warlord Titan with the, um, "reversed" tail...
less said on that, the better....)

> I hope you'll put your own ideas up on your web page. I thought you
> did a good job of keeping squats "in the game" after the advent of
> Titan Legions.

Thank you. Yes, I intend to dump everything I write up into my web
pages... I just haven't had much time to do anything with them of late.
Hopefully I can clean 'em up a bit over spring break (next week) to have
them ready to receive more info.

Later,
                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...