[Epic] Ye Olde 40K History.....

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:26:27 +1000 (EST)

Hey! I've just been reading some of the very cool Background history and
fluff from the 1st Ed. Space Marine and Adeptus Titanicus and noticed a very
interesting thing.

In the Horus Herusy, when the Emperor invaded the Warmaster's command post
(NOT his battle-barge) he took ROGAL DORN and the IMPERIAL FISTS with him on
the assault, and NOT Sanguinius and the Blood Angels! Ths was really weird.

And Horus was actually possessed by a Daemon for the Warp which is why he
betrayed the Imperium. He was not simply "lead astray", but actually possessed.

And Eldar Guardians were originally called Avenging Warriors (I prefer
Guardians though).

Does GW always ignore the history it has written?

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'
          email: kx.henderson_at_...