Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Jyrki Saari <js54904_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 13:56:04 +0200 (EET)

[snip]
> Basically, everything is now the same (there are only about 3
> ork vehicle types instead of the 15 or so there used to be, I think),
> except the Imperials get to keep all their tanks distinct, and a few
> other glaring inconsistencies.

Yep. But guess which army loses assault troops, bikes and beastmen. While I
couldn't care less about the beastmen I have two bike companies and two assault
companies, one of which is motorized. Guess whether I'm going to give those up?

P.S Is somebody willing to trade something for beastmen? I accept any IG or SM
models except Tactical marines. Regular IG grunts are welcome. I also have some
extra bikes and sentinels.

> Mark

Jyrki Saari
js54904_at_...