Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 08:38:06 +1000 (EST)

>> That, and I think there are a bunch of people that are pissed because
>> they are changing the minis. I, for one, have a pretty large collection
>> of epic minis, including a scad of infantry, and now they'll be at a
>> disadvantage unless I buy all new infantry.
>
>There are no, none, nada, niente, differences gamewise between old and new
>minis. All the old stuff is playable/compatable with no penalties. The
>only reason you need to buy new mminis is because you don't have enough
>now, or you like the look of the new ones.

Well that is actually a load off my mind. Kelvin is apparently buying the
new game (I think) and we'll be able to test the new rules then. If I can
still use my bog loads of infantry I'll be so much happier. I don't want to
think of how many hours I spent painting those little guys to have them just
gather dust. And although I have yet to actually see the pictures of the new
infantry, everyone and I do mean everyone says the new infantry do look damn
good, so I just might have to get a couple. Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!! Packrat
habits really die hard. Just ask Kelvin the junk I accumulate, but then
again I have seen his gaming room too. ;-)

>Paul R. Tobia _O_
>"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
>full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
>ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"