Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Gary Diana <warthog_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:59:27 -0600

I play Squats. I just use the "Black Codex" and I do quite well in the
leagues. There are some good Squat Sites, namely House Shadis, that have
"codeices" on them. I am really hoping they do SOMETHING with the little
guys. I love them.

At 12:14 PM 16-03-97 -0500, you wrote:

>Excerpts from Epic: 12-Mar-97 Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles by A. Allen
>McCarley_at_iris2.
>> Point well taken. I really feel for you Squat players out there. Despite
>> my aversion to house rules, I'm hoping our local squat player and I
>> can come up with a way to get squats into the new game.
"You're to say 'STOP' into your throat microphone.
He won't know what that means so I'll condition
him with the bull prod."
-Revenge of the Creature
I am MSTie #62640, http://www.shout.net/~warthog