Re: [Epic] Marauder as eldar scout titan

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 20:54:51 -0600

> Allan, you mentioned asking around for one. Thanks!
> Let me know what they want for the thing. I sold off
> all the other mechs, but still have the rules--I'll
> either play again with counters or sell those sometime.

Andy:

I saw my friend who used to play BattleTech yesterday. I *knew* there was
something I was supposed to ask him, and even told him so on several
occaisions. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember that I was supposed to
ask him about spare Marauder mechs until after he'd left.

I only get to see him on Saturdays now. He's working on his PhD in another
town during the week. I'll be sure and remember to ask him this weekend.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

-Allen