Re: [Epic] Falcon vs Wave Serpents

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:33:45 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, oki_at_... wrote:

> Folks, what is this I hear about Falcon being not able to carry troops, and
> that itsn function now is more of a battle tank than an armoured personnel
> carrier ? And that Wave serpents is now the standard armoured personnel
> carrier (APC) ?
>
> Paul, any feedback ?

Sorry to say it's true... Falcons can only carry 1 stand and have an armor
of 5+. Wace serpents can carry 2 stands and have an armor of 6+. Both
Falcons and Wave Serpents have the same availability in the detachment
creation lists, and they are of equal points value, so there's no need to
scrap your whle army, but WS are better at carrying.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy