Re: [Epic] E40k Ask your Questions now

From: Christophe HAUSS <chauss_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:41:56 +0100

> This means that I won't be around in that critical last week before E40k
> is released... so if you have any comments/questions/concerns about E40k
> and I can answer them, send them out now, or wait 'till after next week.

It seems there is a lot of difference between Epic and E40K, especially
the process to create an army.

I heard you can now combine in the same detachment how much
different unit you want: so you can build a infantry unit with tactical
and assault troups??? An Empirium tactic squad was composed of
10 (*5) tactical stand and a command stand, what's now?

Could you please give us an exemple.
Choose any race and build us a little force, say 500pts, as we can
see how this will work!