Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:58:14 -0500 (EST)

>Am I the only one who has ever had any luck with him?
>
>Temp

I have deffinetly never had any luck with him. I have not had bad luck with
him either, he is a pain in the but to kill. I never get him to do
anything. I always have struck so deep into his teritory, that all of his
advance scout units are trying to pin down my bikes playing pure havoc with
his main battle line and back line support instead of stricking deep into my
own territory like advance scout units should. So all of the forces are
tied up in his own battle area they never have time to shoot at my avatar,
much less think of CCing him.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"