Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:57:42 -0600

> Oh, I like the abilities all right, but I like to earn them for the titan
> rather than buy them. (This is not a problem - other than keeping the titan
> alive - in my regular gaming group, but you really need a bunch of opponents
> who you play with in a campaign like setting.)

It is fun to watch your titans earn battle honors in a campaign setting.
My hat's off to anyone who can earn a second one with the same titan.

Generally, I don't mind people buying titan honors, so long as they pay
the points and then roll on the chart. After all, this is how the
honor would be selected in a campaign, and really what I think was intended
for purchased honors as well. It's when people start paying points and
*picking* which honor to buy that I get a little iffy on the whole subject.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...