Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:20:57 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> First, I remain amazed that a majority of your games were less than three
> turns, and even more amazied that any significant portion were only one
> turn. How can you score 40-50 points on one turn?

Me too... my old 2nd ed. games went for at least 4 turns.

> Second, if the turns go as much faster as they look like they are going to,
> then multi turn games shouldn't be a problem. Besides, I think swooping all
> the objectives to score a quick victory is no longer an option.

Correct... although some objectives do affect your Morale (the scoring
system in E40k) you mainly win by pounding the other army unitl it's lost
the will to fight. SOme scenarios doa have a specific objective that
is also a victory condition with Morale.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy