Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:21:01 -0600

At 12:11 PM 3/21/97 +0100, you wrote:

>You said 2 turns to repair, how can it be???
>
>All the 2nd edition Epic games I played were finished during the
>first or second turn??
>
>Does this mean EPIC 40K allow you to play as many turns as for
>WH 40k???

First, I remain amazed that a majority of your games were less than three
turns, and even more amazied that any significant portion were only one
turn. How can you score 40-50 points on one turn?

Second, if the turns go as much faster as they look like they are going to,
then multi turn games shouldn't be a problem. Besides, I think swooping all
the objectives to score a quick victory is no longer an option.

Temp