Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 07:41:36 GMT

At 02:21 PM 21/3/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>>"Unless they are the closest Falcon." A small difference that makes a big
>>>difference...
>
>>I belive that would be the closest _vehicle_, but anyway, only an idiot
>>would leave them loaded in such a case.
>
>Actually, wouldn't it be the nearest infantry or vehicle? (as the size
>classes are infantry/vehicle, super heavy, titan)

I don't think so. I don't think that the size classes are what is being
refered to, I think that the rules on commanders are pretty clear - if you
want to shoot a vehicle and the nearest vehicle is a command vehicle it
doesn't make much sense that you can't it because there are some troops
closer...

Agro