Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:08:59 GMT

At 09:21 AM 21/3/97 -0600, you wrote:
>First, I remain amazed that a majority of your games were less than three
>turns, and even more amazied that any significant portion were only one
>turn. How can you score 40-50 points on one turn?

Well I managed it today. 30pts worth of counters and 18 worth of broken enemy.
(Knights vs Chaos)

What I can't understand is how you can deny your oponent victory in two
turns. If it goes to three it is almost always a draw in my experience.

One guy that we indoctrinated recently - I mean invited over and taught to
play - was extatic when after two months and eight games we finally managed
a game that lasted three turns...
(We usually play 6000-8000pts a side with two generals a side)

Just lately we have been playing 4000pts a side in preparation for an EPIC
tornament in a few weeks, and (until today) no game has gone other than two
turns although at least two games have been one VP off winning in turn one.

Agro