Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:17:21 -0600

At 08:08 AM 3/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
 How can you score 40-50 points on one turn?

>Well I managed it today. 30pts worth of counters and 18 worth of broken enemy.
>(Knights vs Chaos)

So you did it. I believe you, but I repeat, How? If you are moving a large
enough portion of your force fast enough to capture 6 objectives (which
means lots of stuff on charge), how can you do that much damage on turn one?

>What I can't understand is how you can deny your oponent victory in two
>turns. If it goes to three it is almost always a draw in my experience.

Usually, I have 4 objectives (20 pts each) and there are about 2 companies
broken each (12-15 points) plus maybe a detachment or 2 (2-4 pts). that
comes in just under 40 points. How can your opponent NOT challenge more
than 2 objectives?
What keeps him from using the same tactics you are?

Temp