Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Cameron Bentsen <stu7i95_at_...>
Date: 24 Mar 1997 09:06 EST

In message "[Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)", you write:

> >Actually, wouldn't it be the nearest infantry or vehicle? (as the size
> >classes are infantry/vehicle, super heavy, titan)
>

> I don't think so. I don't think that the size classes are what is being
> refered to, I think that the rules on commanders are pretty clear - if you
> want to shoot a vehicle and the nearest vehicle is a command vehicle it
> doesn't make much sense that you can't it because there are some troops
> closer...

Actually, I believe he is technically correct, and that it is in fact based on
size classes, not model type. However, many people play by a house rule that
it goes by model type, just because it seems to make more sense that way.

Cameron Bentsen, Ottawa