Re: [Epic] wargames are fun?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:59:24 -0600

At 10:26 AM 3/24/97 -0800, you wrote:

> I figured, hey if you start that
>bad, it can only get better!

>Bonnie

Nonetheless, most women aren't terribly interested in wargames in general,
and stomping them in their first game is only going to make them feel
stupid, or intimidate them, or (most likely) make them think the game really
is as stupid as they thought before they were talked into giving it a try.

BTW, Bonnie, what nationality is the name Beyea, and how is it pronounced?
I hope you'll pardon the forwardness, it's the linguist in me . . .

Temp