Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Wave Serpents

From: S. Birol Akmeric <nethol_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 10:58:29 +0200

> From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
> My wife started the second step on the falcons she's painting.
> She used a brown as a wash for the details, though it pretty
> much got on everything. I've just not yet seen a wash do any
> good. We'll see what happens when she goes back over it with
> yellow, to restore the raised areas to their original color.

I've tried the same color scheme before. They look pretty good at the
end, especially if you apply gloss as well. (Make the guns and engines
really shiny metal on black re-undercoating, and don't apply gloss on
them). A small black or red one-eldar-letter transfer on that
rectangular space on the front part of the hood doesn't hurt either.

S. Birol Akmeric
nethol_at_...