[Epic] Epic 40K Wave Serpents

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 13:51:00 EST

Has anyone seen any pictures of new Wave Serpents? I'm wondering
how different they look. I'll still be picking up a few old ones
at discounts, mind you. There just aren't any obvious doors for
getting troops in/out, and I'm curious if that has changed, if
the Wave Serpent is now to be mostly a troop carrier.

My wife started the second step on the falcons she's painting.
She used a brown as a wash for the details, though it pretty
much got on everything. I've just not yet seen a wash do any
good. We'll see what happens when she goes back over it with
yellow, to restore the raised areas to their original color.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...