Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:44:02 -0500

> From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
>
> > BADS:
> >
> > * Eldar are [can be] Cheesy
>
> again? its a tradition :) eh eh!!!

        Indeed. OTOH, I would have said the same thing about
the Space Wolves, but apparently they're the same as any other
marine chapter in the new game. So maybe GW *can* change their
traditions... (but I wouldn't believe it until I see them make
a game that's not character or assault-troop oriented)

> > * Special/Strange unit weapon effects are gone (bubble chukka, wave
> > serpent, tractor cannon, psy lance, etc.)
>
> really sad to me I like strange units, this make each army different
> from the other and more original.

        Yeah, but you have to admit it's with the strange units
that GW's rule-writing ability *really* falls apart. Looks like
maybe they're trying to spare themselves the headache of answering
tons of Q&As by making everything simple the first time around.

Scott
shupes_at_...