Re: [Epic] Those new models.

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:52:04 -0500

> From: kx.henderson_at_...

[yucks snipped]

> Those new Titan models are bloody ugly! The new Warlord is foul, but the
> new Great Gargant is just plain ugly!!!!!! I can't believe that they could
> make such a horrid model! Gods am I glad I already have three of the old
> Rubbish-can Great Gargants with the gonnad-mounted gutbusters! Yuck!

        To be honest, I think the new Warlord is a pretty good model;
but it's just not GW. And unless it's a helluva lot bigger than the
last version, it's definitely not worth $30 US... (gack)

> I will admit that I think the new Falcon is a pretty cool new model, but
> those Titans and Gargants are just ugly, ugly ugly!!!
>
> WAKE UP GW! YOUR NEW MODELS ARE GETTING UGLIER (and more expensive) EVERY
> DAY!!!!!

        Actually it seems like half their miniatures are getting
uglier and the other half are getting better... the ugly ones must
be the work of some sculptor they never bother to tell you about.

        And I think they know their miniatures are getting more
expensive every day... =(

Scott
shupes