[Epic] Those new models.

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:40:43 +1000 (EST)

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK,
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!!!!

Those new Titan models are bloody ugly! The new Warlord is foul, but the
new Great Gargant is just plain ugly!!!!!! I can't believe that they could
make such a horrid model! Gods am I glad I already have three of the old
Rubbish-can Great Gargants with the gonnad-mounted gutbusters! Yuck!

I will admit that I think the new Falcon is a pretty cool new model, but
those Titans and Gargants are just ugly, ugly ugly!!!

WAKE UP GW! YOUR NEW MODELS ARE GETTING UGLIER (and more expensive) EVERY
DAY!!!!!

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'