[Epic] House rules for troop types?

From: David Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:49:51 +0000

With the release of Epic40K and the consequent lack of new troops for SM and
TL, I was wondering if anyone on the list has any house rules they have made
up for any Imperial or Eldar troops for use in SM (2nd edition). I`ve
downloaded quite a bit of stuff from the net but was wondering if anyone had
anything that wasn`t somewhere on the net?
    What I would especially like is any rules anyone has made for troop
types that are in E40K, but not in SM like the Space Marine Attack Bike or
that new Eldar flyer (I forget its name, the Thunderhawk-type thing).
    (I could make these rules up myself but like most people I`m pretty
lazy, and thought I`d ask if anyone had already done it.)
    If anyone has anything can they either post it to the list or they can
send it directly to me to avoid cluttering the list with any more junk than
it already has.

                           DSK

        E-mail: link0031_at_...