Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 22:52:30 +0000

> >From what I've heard, I'm going to have problems with
> anything getting two moves on assault. This sounds
> crazy. I'd much rather they just gave assaulting
> things one normal move during movement phase, and one
> normal move in the assault, for the old twice normal
> move with a chance to be shot in between. But they
> get a move, plus the charge move.

I think shooting still happens before the second assault movement phase.

> >Third, the psi-factor. They can build units with 5 warlocks in it and a
> >farseer. This will always give them a +1 in close combat (witch is a
> >big deal in the new system)
> For that unit, or for all units?

For all units in that detachment - psykers now have big "shoot me first"
signs on them as they are too damn frightening to be allowed to live!

Richard
I will of course flame myself in the morning if I discover everything I
have written is wrong :-)