Re: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:58:58 -0600

> I remember playing a squat vs eldar game in 40K. Me being the squats. Of
> course I lost the initiative as squats have such low strategy. After the
> first turn my half dozen units were halved before I had a chance to do
> anything.

I had the same experience. I was marines, so I won initiative, but that
didn't make the game any more fun. Those Havoc missles are nasty.
My poor opponent was pretty well shot up before he got to do anything.
Where's the fun in this? I've seen several games of WH40K played since
then, but that was my first and last game.

-Allen McCarley