Re: [Epic] Reposing Tyranids reply

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:52:14 +0800

At 17:09 26/03/97 -1000, you wrote:

>This again is probably another SQ (after the GHQ) but how does one get
jeweller's saw. OK, let me rephrase that. Where can I buy a jeweller's saw
(for those who replied 'Buy it' to the previous question please give
yourself a kick in the butt) ?

Is it like the saw that is shown on the WD, GW Painting/ Modelling (?) Guide
which shows a rigid G-shaped frame holding a small fine-tooth saw blade ?

Regards
Oki