RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 08:00:00 EST

>> >From what I've heard, I'm going to have problems with
>> anything getting two moves on assault. This sounds
>> crazy. I'd much rather they just gave assaulting
>> things one normal move during movement phase, and one
>> normal move in the assault, for the old twice normal
>> move with a chance to be shot in between. But they
>> get a move, plus the charge move.
>
>I think shooting still happens before the second assault movement phase.
Yeah, but they still end up with something like 3x
move, rather than total twice move. I haven't played
the game yet, so I don't know, but that just may be
too much for me to believe. As I said, I'd rather
they moved twice normal move--once during move (before
shooting), once after (in assault phase).

>Richard
>I will of course flame myself in the morning if I discover everything I
>have written is wrong :-)
We expect nothing less, and, of course, we will flame
you for it. :-)

andy
andy.skinner_at_...