Re: [Epic] signing off...

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:07:57 +0000

> Well, I'd echo the sentiment about the loss of a list member, and also
> about avoiding cheese - but what I've seen of epic 40k so far leads me
> to say there is less cheese than either 40k or the old epic. \There are
> certainly no "space angels kick everybody's butt if ragnar macragge is
> in play" situations.
>
> The similarity with 40k is that the weapon and engagement ranges have
> been homogenised, so that a melee or firefight is representing what
> would happen during a whole game of 40k, and the ranges are consistent
> with this.
>
> Richard

Everyone has there own opinion I guess. Being around GW games for the
length I've been I can only see the 40k not the epic, any arguments to
the contrary nonwithstanding!

Well, e40k is out next week, so if you like it, enjoy! As for me I
believe its time to leave your graciuos company and dedicate my full
attention to what I believe "epic" is. Then again "epic" is what you
make of it-and that is as varied as the people themselves.

Best of Luck to all!
Peter