Re: [Epic] New sprues

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:48:47 -0800

Christian Taylor wrote:

> > > So have they just moved the old plastics onto new sprues? And added some new
> > > ones?
> >
> > That's exactly what has been done with the marine inf sprue. 6 new figs
> > in total on each sprue - all the rest are old.
>
> So, we lost our landspeeders and robots (and generic commander) in
> exchange for a couple of character models and scouts? Seems like a poor
> trade.

> And I seem to recall GW making such a noise about the "Brand New" plastic
> sprues.
>
> Christian Taylor
> kristian_at_...

Well I must admit the ''new sprues with old models'' was a pants move by
the design studio alot of stuff is now going to go metal. Dreadnoughts
landspeeders, bikes etc.
Which reminds me, is it only me, or do other people think the marines
are quite frankly Shit? (sorry to be bland, and blunt, but, they are.)

Laterz