Re: [Epic] Chaos Titan Weapons

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:10:15 +0200 (MET DST)

> >Can Reavers mount chaos tails?
> >Can Warhounds mount chaos tails?
>
> I assume that they can. I actually think its appropriate for Warhounds.

Warhounds can use very few weapons. And the tail is not one of them.
The reaver can use most weapons. Not the large plasma, centercannon,
firecontrol center and landing pad. And possibly a few more. I'm not
sure about the tail and reavers. There is a list in the SM battle book
or whatever it's name was.
All this of course is old SM stuff I have no idea about the E40k.

> -Kelvin.....

cokke_at_... |
 dvlpan_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.