RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 09:29:47 -0600

At 09:11 AM 4/2/97 +1000, you wrote:

>You've never been "six-packed" have you Temp?
>
>For all the Great Unwashed out there "six-pack" is a term we use locally (I
>don't know if it is in general use) to describe getting spiked in the face
>by a volleyball. It hurts. Trust me.

Um, no. Just out of curiosity, how do you manage that? I've been hit in
various locations, and nearly dislocated a thumb blocking a spike, but if
someone is about to spike on you, why aren't you jumping up to block (i.e.
hands up, and arms in front of your face)?

Or is this one of those "off the record" kinds of things?

Temp