RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Facts

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 09:30:24 -0600

At 09:52 AM 4/2/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Then there is the net snapping and ripping your face. The other team spiking
>close to the net and the fist hitting your face. Then there are the feet
>under the net that twist your ankle. I've seen two broken ankles that way,
>and heaps of less serious injuries.

Gah Doom! That sounds considerably less good natured than the marines who
got carried away playing football. Are they really that serious outside of
prefessionals?

>non-contact sport, but so is hockey (hah)

Hockey is not a non-contact sport. There are specific rules regarding legal
contact between players.

>Besides in volleyball
>there are usually cute girls to distract as well which helps cause accidents.

Maybe, but there weren't many in the Persian Gulf.

Temp