Re: [Epic] Re: one turn victory

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 09:30:03 -0600

At 09:13 AM 4/2/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Hey its cool Temp. I never took what you said as a slam or flame. I was
>just telling everyone what I did wrong. And it was poor deployment and
>foolishly thinking that my dice were liking me again. I guess I was wrong.
>
>-Kelvin.....

Yeah, but the whole discussion stemmed from an argument over how you could
possibly win a game in one turn. You've said you screwed up, so my question
is would the game have gone longer had you performed better? A one turn
victory due to a poor play by your opponent is not anecdotal evidence that
it is a situation that could or should occur on a regular basis.

Temp