Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:50:18 -0500 (EST)

>Don't forget the Avatar's armour save in CC, and dont forget that I didn't
>write the rules, I just read 'em
>
>Agro

Hold on, Exactly where does it say that the Avatar gets it's save in hand to
hand? Even if it does I'm still not going to use it. Then again if
somebody starts trying that fleshound trick on me I might just have to use it.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"