RE: [Epic] Because I like 'em

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 97 15:42:00 EST

>If I was playing Eldar, I'd Tempests because I like 'em.
Oops, I should have said, "If I was playing Eldar I'd
take 'em because I like 'em."

Actually, no, make that, "If I was playing Eldar and
could afford a company of Tempests, I'd take 'em because
I like 'em." :-)
I've got one, and think it is pretty neat. I'm calling
my Eldar miniatures my wife's army, though, to make her
more likely to play (when I get Epic 40K so I don't have
to teach her two rulesets, and when we move so we can
unpack all that stuff).

andy
andy.skinner_at_...