Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:51:40 -0500 (EST)

At 06:07 PM 4/2/97 -0600, you wrote:
>> I always thought that applied to non CC. Plus each time I have seen it on a
>> Q and A page I have not seen JJ or AC sig on it. I take everything I see on
>> a web page with numerous grains of salt.
>
>Actually, this one was in an official WD Q&A section. In addition, all
>Q&A's on my web pages should be considered to have Andy's sig on it.

I didn't mean to offend your questiona and answer section, since I have
never seen it. I did see it on a page that I really don't trust unless it
has form JJ and AC. But I don't believe anyone blames me for doubting a web
page just because It's in "print"

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"