Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:14:47 -0600

> I didn't mean to offend your questiona and answer section, since I have
> never seen it. I did see it on a page that I really don't trust unless it
> has form JJ and AC. But I don't believe anyone blames me for doubting a web
> page just because It's in "print"
>

> Timothy J. Kilgore

You're not to be blamed too much for not having seen it. Jervis and Andy
haven't paid any attention to their "one source for EPIC Q&A on the
mailing list" since last October! Hopefully, they will allow me to get
things rolling again with Epic40K Q&A shortly. In the meantime, if you
still have an interest in SM/TL, give my Q&A pages a look. You might
find some things to help you there.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.