Re: one turn victory (was: [Epic] Epic 40K card?)

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 08:45:53 -0500

> From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
>
> I asked Kelvin why he didn't do that very thing, and he convinced me that he
> couldn't have done it. The "Magic of Tzeench" permits the World Eaters "an

        err... Thousand Sons. Don't be comparin' my boys to those
idiotic World Eaters.

> extra attack that turn" - if they charge, you might allow them a "shot" in
> the CC phase, but Kelvin felt that they really needed to be on "Advance" and
> it's not a bad interpretation...

        Yeah, it's fairly powerful already (despite the scatter).
Anyway, Andy Chambers and/or Jervis Johnson from the Gates of Fenris:

73. With regards to The Thousand Sons Reward Card. When can it be played?
    Psychic, First Fire?? Also, when does it start acting like a Vortex Missile?
    IE - Does it scatter when cast? Also, it being a psychic attack, can you aim
    it at anything or do normal targetting rules apply??

    FF or Adv depending on orders. Roll for scatter when used. Can target anywhere
    within 25cm.

        Hey Allen, did you ever consider asking Ed (the GoF's maintainer)
if you could copy his Epic Q&A's to your page? It's kinda annoying having
them spread over multiple websites like this.

Scott
shupes_at_...