Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Renaud Delhaye <rde_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 19:59:45 +0200

>At 04:32 PM 2/4/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>Michael the Liu wrote:
>>
>>>Okay Temp, you seem so annoyed that I just can't resist a chance to defend
>>>Renaud a bit. :)
>>
>>Well... I didn't expect such a brutal answer from Temp and next time I'll
>>think twice before posting any opinion concerning tactics.
>

>I've read Temp's response to this, but I think I should add:
>
>1) I don't think "brutal" is an appropriate description.

That's right. Let's say "sarcastic".

>2) Shouldn't you value "constructive criticism"? (I mean, here you are
>giving someone
> advice and here is someone else helping out by giving more advice...)

I do. Simply, it was my second post to this group and what I interpreted as
the sarcasms of Temp made me "nervous" (not really, of course). I just
tried to answer in the same way, but once again, English is definitely not
my mother tongue. So maybe _I_ became "brutal". Just read my "answer to the
answer" for more ...

>3) Your ideas (both/all of you) are perfectly valid and I'm pretty sure
>that the
> original question was answered to the questioner's satisfaction.

At least I hope so... if he didn't fall asleep before reaching the end of
the posts :-) !

>Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. (You guys have covered the tactical
>considerations well enough that I don't feel the need to butt in...)
>
>Agro

Thanks,

Renaud