Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:32:48 +1000 (EST)

>I was a bit harsh, Agro. I wouldn't have necessarily called it brutal, but
>that's just me.
>
>"I love a strong and manly fellowship; one that delights in the rudeness and
>vigor of its intercourse as love does in the bites and scratches that draw
>blood."
> - E. Montaigne (tr. from the French)

You know, I have to agree with this. When I was younger and fitter, there
was nothing better then a strongly fought game of football, cricket,
whatever. The tougher the better. Competition was just great fun. Some of my
best friends were the ones that gave the best challenge. When I hit older
years, debating (once I discovered it wasn't as boring as I thought) became
something similar. You can be very harsh in a debate, within bounds and as
long as it's not personal and keeps to the points within the debate. But I
loved 'em. Religion, Politics the whole kaboodle makes great arguments. The
tougher the fight the better.

Although I think I am a lot different from Temp, I can understand a bit.

>Temp

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"