Re: [Epic] Because I like 'em

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 09:18:45 -0500

> From: Stephen Sheldon <sheldona_at_...>
>
> I always go for a theme, or take the units that are fun or neat to play.
> Don't win much but I always have fun. EG when playing Eldar, I always have
> 2 units of warphunters. Orks, GRETCHIN, they are cheap and crap. Imperial,
> sentinels and lots of them,

        The difference there is that Sentinels are actually good. Cost
the same as IG tac stands, twice as fast, armor save, better CAF, same
range on guns, AND it's one of the few IG units that hits on a 4+!!! Any
IG general who'd not taking multiple squadrons of these guys is doing
himself a great disservice.

Scott
shupes_at_...